RSG account managers deliver hands-on training. They step you through what you need to know and will work at your pace. When possible, you learn using your actual data. By not relying on imagined demonstrations, you experience real-world scenarios and gain a better understanding of your current and future risk.
Training typically includes:
- Use of your specific RMIS configuration and converted data.
- The search, configure results, save for Favorites and print lists functions.
- Working within the Template Report Library.
- Configuration of graphs, tabular lists and other widgets.
- Data intake and editing relative to location, claim, exposure, etc..
- Designing ad hoc reports.
We reinforce your training with online tutorials. If there's a question, our online help menu gives you fast answers. You can even design your own help content. If you'd rather talk to a person, help is on the other end of the phone or online. If wanted, additional training sessions can be scheduled at any time.
To further sharpen the skills of our users, RSG holds regular Partners Conferences. These continuing education events offer multiple classes, round tables and educational opportunities on different RMIS and risk management subjects.